Bank of Ireland / House of Lords

Bank of Ireland (House of Lords)

Visit the former Irish Houses of Parliament. This was the world’s first purpose-built two-chamber parliament house. Built in 1729, the building was purchased in 1803 by the Bank of Ireland (in the wake of the Irish Parliament’s abolition in 1801).


Extensive repair and restoration work is due to start in 2024, this may impact visitors.

Opening Hours:
Mon to Fri: 10am – 4pm
Guided tours, Tuesdays only: 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:45pm
Access may not be allowed to the House of Lords Chamber if the area is closed for a private function.

Contact & Pricing:
Tel: 01 677 6801
2 College Green, Dublin 2.
Admission free