The National Aquatic Centre contains competition standard swimming and diving pools, as well as a separate Aquazone waterpark.
Aquazone, at the National Aquatic Centre, is one of the most innovative water parks in Europe. The Centre has over 650,000 visitors per year. Aquazone offers thrills, water adventures and loads of fun. Rides include:
- Master Blaster (water roller coaster) – with hair-raising drops and thrilling banked curves, this rollercoaster-style ride is a proven hair raiser.
- Flow Rider (Surfing Machine) – the fun and excitement of surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding in a truly interactive ride.
- Wave Pool – the swell of the waves starts in the deep end of the pool and comes towards you, lifting you up. Just like in the ocean, as the waves get closer to the shore, they reduce in size and gradually wash up on the centre shoreline.
- Green Giant – reach high speeds on this long, open top water slide. Experience thrills and high speeds as you are taken around bends towards the splash opening at the bottom.
- Pirate Ship – heaven for kids aged 8 and under. Full of safe and fun rides, complete with pirate ship, cannons and small slides.
- Bubble Pool – sit back and relax into a world of luxury as the powerful jacuzzi pool jets take your stress away. A real adult favourite at AquaZone.
- Dark Hole – Take a slide down the dark flume. In total darkness. You know the end is coming, you just don’t know when it will arrive. A slide for adrenaline junkies.
- Lazy River – float around the Wave Pool at two miles an hour, a relaxing 120 metre ride.
Opening times vary seasonally, and depending on the facility required.
Prices and facilities available can vary wildly between peak and off-peak.
There are numerous entry restrictions, time limits and additional fees.
It is highly recommended to visit the website the latest opening hours.
Advanced online booking is required.
Competition pools may be closed or restricted use for events.
Contact & Pricing:
Tel: 01 646 4300
National Aquatic Centre, Snugborough Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Adults from €6.50 (off-peak, swim only); concessions